The deeper I get into SiOS, the more I'm blown away

Keith et. al.;

As I become more familiar with this marvelous app, the more I’m astounded at everything that you’ve managed to pack into it. I’ve been waiting a long time for a platform agnostic writing environment, and this gem succeeds my wildest expectations.

I’ve been using the desktop version (Mac and Win) for several years, but I’ve always been handicapped when I’m on the road. This is because i quit carrying a laptop four years ago; I gave my MacBook Air to a daughter and have been exclusive with the iPad as my road machine ever since.

For several years I “made do” with Ulysses, which works fine as long as I stay in the fruit bowl. In addition to lacking the more robust production environment, there is no useful way to incorporate it on those rare, unpleasant occasions when I do need to use a Window box.

The last book I wrote (being released as soon as the publisher gets the print run done) was a three corner shot with two other authors. That, unfortunately, had to be done in an Office Enterprise account (fortunately we’re a 501c3 so it was cheap enough) and the attendant hurdles of working in MS Word.

This afternoon I was working on one of my next books in SiOS, when I figured out how to do Scrivener links and how to Group documents together. Whoa, Nellie - that was easy!

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Now, when should we expect a version that will allow collaboration? :wink:

“SiOS”…hmmm…I like that!

Many thanks for the kind words! I’m glad you’re liking it.

As for collaboration… When Google buys us. :slight_smile:

All the best,
Keith

Perish the thought.

I’d just like to second the OP.

IOS Scriv is amazing.

Thank you!

I think it’s brilliant too! And I love the little arrows. I keep looking for them now when I’m writing an email!

Thanks! Glad you’re liking it!

Absolutely. Revolutionary software! It’s hard to explain to the non-writing creatures that walk among us just how useful Scrivener is.