Things that are in my binder are not available in compile

Help! I’ve recently run into a problem with my manuscript. When I went to compile a manuscript so that I could confirm my word count for NaNoWriMo, my chapters were not available to check in the compile window. Nothing looks amiss in the binder (i.e. no collapsed outlines etc.). So, I don’t know where all my options went. It was working fine just a few hours before. I’ve made no software or hardware changes to account for this. I am running Yosemite on a MacBook Pro (8 GB of RAM i7 processor) with Scrivener version 2.6. The only other program I have running at the time is Dragon Dictate 4.0 for Mac.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Mary

In the Contents pane of the compile window, there’s a drop-down button that should read “Manuscript”, right above the area that should show a list of folders and documents to be compiled. Does it say “Manuscript”? If it doesn’t, what is there, and what other option are there when you click on it?

I found the problem. Somehow, I inadvertently clicked on the filter button. Once I unchecked it, all was well.