Time Machine

This is not really an important or must-have feature but I think it would be a very nice thing to have around sometimes. Are there any plans to enable the use of Time Machine with the Scrivener interface?

As far as I know, Scrivener files are already backed up with TM. If you mean that Scrivener show previous versions of your documents, well, Scrivener has had for a while its own “time machine”–it is called snapshots. It is not automatic, though.

Yes, the document file is already backed up and can easily be retrieved using the Finder window through Time Machine. I do know about Snapshots, but that’s not really what I’m talking about.

What I mean is is the possibility of using Time Machine directly with the Scrivener interface, much like what can be done with Mail.app or iPhoto. Click the Time Machine icon whilst in Mail.app or iPhoto and you will be able to browse your email and photo albums back in time without having to turn to the Finder.

Like I said, this isn’t a must-have feature - you can already restore backed up documents through the Finder - but it would be very nice to have around nonetheless.

No plans for anything like this, no, I’m afraid.
All the best,
Keith