TOC and justification for Kindle

I’ve done a search in the forums and couldn’t seem to find a solid answer to my issue. Before, I was able to make some really sharp-looking ebooks using Scrivener for both mobi and epub. Since the recent update, though, I’ve been having problems. Mainly, the Scrivener links for the table of contents don’t seem to work anymore (in the Scrivener file itself they appear to be linked, but when I compile into Mobi they disappear), and when I open the mobi file (as well as the epub file), the text is no longer justified. Instead, the right-side margin is all over the place. This isn’t a Kindle issue, as I’ve opened past mobi files and they look great. But when I recompile a Scrivener file into mobi and open it, I get the no TOC and the screwy right-side margin. Is there any way to fix this? If not, is there any way to somehow delete the updated version and go back to the older version? I had no problems at all with that version. Thanks.

Just in case there’s any confusion, I uploaded the two different mobi files onto my iPhone and opened them with my Kindle app to show the differences. Here’s the table of contents from the older file:

Now, when I recompiled the same file without making any changes, this happened:

And here’s the first chapter from the older file, showing the nice smooth right-side margin:

Now, when I recompiled the same file without making any changes, this happened:

Please could you zip up and send your Scrivener project to mac.support AT literatureandlatte DOT com so that I can take a look?

Sure thing. Sent. Thanks.