- Sierra 10.12.6 (16G1114)
- Scrivener 3.0.1 (966)
- Open or create new project
- Hover over the icons for Doc view, Corkboard view, and Subdoc outliner view: the tooltips are displayed for each
- Click on the Doc view icon (or the Corkboard view)
- Move mouse away from icon
- Hover over any and each of those three icons again
- Tool tips should display as before
- None of them displays a tool tip now.
Workaround to restore tool tips:
- Click on either the Doc view or the Corkboard view (not the Outliner view)
- Close Project
- Open Project
In step 3, if you click the Outliner view, the bug does not happen. The bug only happens if you in step 3 you click on either the Doc view or the Corkboard view.