Transfering Scrivener docs between two computers

I’ve just started using the trial version of Scrivener, and I am very impressed. Right this minute, I’m working on something on my computer at work (ssh! don’t tell the overlords!), and would like to carry on working on it at home.

It’s just a simple document, with synopsis notes on index cards acting as my storyline and some fleshing out within the draft documents. (Hope I’m explaining this well enough…) It doesn’t have any files or links in Reference, nor is it likely to gather any. Is there, therefore, a way I can export all my work then reimport it into Scrivener at home, so that the index cards and drafts are preserved in the way they are currently?

I’m sure there is, but I can be a bit of a dunce with computers sometimes!

Incidentally, I will definitely be buying a license, and thence using the program solely at home, pleasing both the developer and, no doubt, my bosses. :slight_smile:

Ha! Don’t worry. Someone’s just hotwired my iPod to carry the file for me. :slight_smile:

Glad you sorted it out. :slight_smile:

Thanks. :slight_smile:

I fully intend to give (glowing!) feedback in the appropriate forum before too long, but just to say now that I have got more done on a particularly troublesome pitch today, and more creatively and enjoyably, that I have done in months.

I love this program! :smiley:

Thank you. :slight_smile: