Translating structure elements

Hi all. I want to write another novel, but do it right this time, using all the benefits Scrivener provides. And I just can’t figure out how to translate structure elements to Russian. When I compile the novel (with parts) template it gives me partly English and partly Russian names for all the elements. e.g. “Chapter Первая”, “Part Вторая” etc.

Is there a way to translate these to be fully in Russian?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, this is a pretty easy thing to fix:

1. Go into File ▸ Compile... and in the middle preview column you will see the heading samples that will be used by the project.
  2. Double-click on any of these tiles that has a heading to edit the compile Format (you may need to duplicate a copy if it is a built-in).
  3. The Section Layouts pane will be selected. In the lower part, click the Title Options tab. You will see where you can correct the text in the prefix/suffix fields.
  4. Go through any of the other Layouts that are bold face. This indicates they are in use by the project. But if you want to be thorough, you should go through them all and fix them. That way you can set this customised Format aside for future projects. To do that, change the Save to setting, toward the top, to “My Formats”, and given it a better name in the text field above that.
  5. When you’re done, click the Save button and scroll through preview again. If everything looks good, it should be good to compile.

Huge thanks! Seems I missed that part of compiling settings. Gonna check them more often when in doubts.