Two sides of the lines in the header

Hi,

I am using Scrivener to write presentation letter and separate paragraph using document help the focus, great.

Now for the compiling,int he page setting, I tried to have my name, adresse, phone number in the header in the header so that they appear into all the pages.
If I presse “enter”, I immediately fall into the next stage of compiling. I have to press “alt+enter”. Fine, I can put all my informations onto on side of the header.

Where it goes wrong is when I try to put information on one side, and the rest on the other.
The first line of information on the right side starts at the same level as the last information of the left side.
How do I get the left side starting from the top:

example(result obtain):
Clint Eastwood
111, hollywood bld,
Los angeles, California, Us, /big space that don’t appear into the thread/cell: 1-888-888-88
home:1-999-999-9999
email:clint@eastwood.com

example (result expected):
Clint Eastwood /big space that don’t appear into the thread/ cell: 1-888-888-88
111, hollywood bld, /big space that don’t appear into the thread/ home:1-999-999-999
Los angeles, California, Us, /big space that don’t appear into the thread/email:clint@eastwood.com

Thanks,
Chris

Detailed and advanced headers like this are probably just going to be easier to handle in a word processor after you’ve compiled. The settings we use are fairly simple, and assume a single line of output, or at the most two to three lines so long as they are uniform on all sides.