two upcoming presentations on Scrivener

I was a beta tester for Scrivener for Windows and have found it such an excellent tool as I write a full-length biography that I have volunteered to give presentations on the program in two venues in May. On May 6, I will present at a meeting of the Women Writing Women’s Lives Biography Seminar (writingwomenslives.org), and on May 18, I will be part of a panel on “Organizing Your Research and Writing” at the 2013 Compleat Biographer Conference (biographersinternational.org/conference/panels/) at the Roosevelt Hotel in New York City, sponsored by the Biographers International Organization.

I’m preparing PowerPoint slides using screenshots of my own writing project to demonstrate features of the program, and I may have some questions for the forums as I proceed. One thing I would like to do is hear from people who have used Zotero with Scrivener, since one of the other panelists will be giving a presentation on that program. I have searched the forums for “Zotero” but most of the posts focus on technical details–I’d like more of an overview. Barbara McManus