Update issue

I’ve been using Scrivener Gold for a while now, and just started using the Scrivener Beta 3. It works just fine when I work with a new file, but when I try to update my SG files it won’t do it; it gets to the ‘Updating Project’ progress bar and just hangs there. I let it run overnight and it was still stuck there in the morning. It creates a backup file of the old one, but the new one just never happens. I did it with a really small project, too, so it shouldn’t have taken long.

I’ve already deleted SG and all of its preference files, but am still having the same problem.

Sorry if this has already been covered, I did a search and couldn’t find anything I hadn’t already tried.

Please send the project that is causing you problems to support@literatureandlatte.com. This shouldn’t be happening, obviously, and updating should be very quick, especially for small projects.
Thanks,
Keith