Updating projects from Windows 1.9 to Mac 3 causes all tables in the projects to lose their table width settings

Hi,

Mac OS Catalina Ver 10.15.6 (19G2021) also tried on Mac OS Mojave Ver 10.14.6
MBP 16" 2019 i9 2.4 Ghz, 64Gig 5500M 8Gb
Mac Scrivener Ver 3.1.5 (12258)
Windows Pro Ver 2004 (19041.508)
Windows Scrivener Ver 1.9.16.0 14 Nov 2019

I am migrating from Windows Scrivener Ver 1.9 to Mac Ver 3. When the project file opened in Mac Scrivener, all the table cell width formatting was lost. The cells were all set back to equal width. Typical project size is 130MB.

I tried the same thing with a VMVirtualbox of Mojave 10.14.6, thinking it may be a Catalina issue, but the same result occurred.

There are tons of tables in my projects, so I’m dead in the water on this one until this is resolved or the user error is pointed out to me. :slight_smile:

No betas have ever been run on either the Windows or Mac side.

Thanks for your assistance.

All the best.

Attached are two projects that duplicate the problem. These are Windows 1.9 projects that have not yet been converted to Mac Scrivener 3.

I thought the problem was Cooper Black font being included in the Sheets, so I made one project with the font included and one without the font included.

Both Projects had all cell widths changed to equal distance for each cell when converted in Mac Scrivener 3.

Thanks again for your help.

Attached are the corrected files that reproduce the bug.

Thanks again for your help.