Using article.xslt

Hi Folks,
I’m pretty excited about the potential for using Scrivener and MMD to produce LaTex docs, and hope to be able to use it for my thesis. Unfortunately, right now, I don’t think I can get anything anything but the default document type to work.
I’ve added a key in the Multimarkdown Settings XSLT file, and article.xslt, as suggested in a previous post. When I compile using MMD to LaTex, I get a file that looks like the memoir class. When I compile using export to MMD, the headers look like this:

Title: Freshwater Wetlands Field Trip Report
Author: Michael Hannam
Base Header Level: 1
XSLT File: article.xslt
XHTML Header:
body {font-family: Courier; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 2.000000em; }
h1 { font-size: 1.5em; text-align: center; }
h2 { font-size: 1.1em; text-align: center; }
h3 { font-size: 1.1em; }
pre { margin-left: 5em;}
span.annotation { text-decoration: underline; }

Format: complete

But when I use Fletcher’s drag and drop MMD to LaTex, I still end up with the Memoir document class, and a pdf, that looks like a memoir.
Any ideas?
Thanks for the help.

Thought I’d share the answer that James Howison gave me over at the MMD google group (thanks James).
The MMD setting should be:

LaTex XSLT : article.xslt

I changed it and it works like a charm :smiley:

Glad you got it sorted mikeh, and thanks for sharing the answer. Sorry I didn’t answer - I’m no expert on MMD, so I defer to MMD/Scrivener users when it comes to questions such as this one.
All the best,

Thanks so much mikeh - this has finally solved my issue as well!

I second that! I’ve experienced the same problem as mikeh described; Thank you mikeh for sharing the advice.

I’m glad this was so helpful to others.
Thanks again to James Howison over at the Google group.