using keywords to compile a draft

Is it possible to compile a draft by using keywords? I have a very long story and I’m trying to carve out a shorter version. I tagged about 40 different cards with the keyword “shorter” and I would like to see what my outline looks like if I print just those 40 synopsis’s. Is there a way to do this using the keyword function?

Hi,

I’m afraid there’s not really at the moment. You can run a search for those keywords and then select all of the returned documents in the search table, enter Edit Scrivenings, and then print them, but you cannot compile them. This will be addressed with 2.0, though, as one of the big features I have left to implement for 2.0 will enable exactly this sort of thing.

All the best,
Keith

Thanks Keith. I’m looking forward to Version 2.0 – not like the current version isn’t already amazing!

It seems like you could search for those keywords, select all of the returned documents, and then drag them into a new project (after creating the project first) - you could then print from this new project. It may be a bit cumbersome, but it should work.