Using Scrivener in a Computer Lab Environment

Hello everyone,

I do IT support for a small college liberal studies department and one of the professors wants to have Scrivener installed on all the Macs in a small lab (17 computers). I have run across two issues:

1. While I can copy Scrivener to the Applications folder on all computers using Apple Remote Desktop, I apparently have to go around and enter the license key for each computer individually afterwards. Is there a way to speed this up?

2. Possibly related: each student has their own login account on the Macs, and whenever a new student logs in and tries to run Scrivener it says it is unregistered. Is there a way around this?

I have purchased enough licenses (25) to cover all computers in the lab and all of the instructors’ computers, so I’m not trying to skimp on licenses here. I’m just trying to get it to where students can sit down and use the program without being bugged by the licensing screen.

Yes, please contact sales AT literatureandlatte DOT com for large-scale installation help. :slight_smile: