Want to know about License

Hi,
I am about to buy this software . I want to know , for how long license is valid ? 1 year ?

Also , i see version 1 was released back in 2013. There are no updates ?

The license is good for the current version forever. If they come out with a version 2 or 3, the license won’t pay for the upgrade from version one, but it will entitle you to a discount on the upgrade (I assume, based on past experience with Scrivener for Mac).

Version 1.0 came out in 2013, but I believe there have been a couple of point releases? I don’t have Scapple for Windows, so I’m not sure about that. But Scapple is designed to be very simple. They’re not going to turn it into a mind mapping program like all the other mind map programs that already exist out there. As far as I’m aware, it continues to work well, as designed. It’s a lovely little program.

thanks for the info.

and , yes, there are no new updates / point releases. :frowning: Latest version shows as 1.0.0.0 :confused:

That just means there are no major bugs. :smiley: Hit it out of the park on the .0 release (unheard of, even with the simplest of programs).