What if I don’t like the Scrivener app?

Can you get a refund if you don’t like the app?

There is an entire 30 day demo, which only counts the days you used it. But hey, if you missed that and just dove right in, sure. We have a 30-day refund policy. You need to contact support about it though.

As AV stated if you haven’t already purchased, it’s a 30 day actual use full power demo. Use it 2 times a week and that’s 15 weeks free use.

If you haven’t purchased, make use of the demo. If you have purchased, make use of almost all the 30 days using it regularly before you make the decision.

The apparent complexity can put some people off at first attempt but using the tutorial and perhaps one of the books on Scrivener (mine? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:) will give you a better understanding of the real ease of use behind that initial apparent complexity.

Terribly sorry that I wasn’t more clear. I own the app for Windows 10. I was considering getting the app for my iPad. Is there a return policy for this?

As that is only available through the Apple App Store you would have to request a refund through there.

Their process is explained in Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Yes, I do think Apple is pretty understanding of satisfaction refunds. So long as you ask for one in a timely manner, it should be okay.