When is Windows 3 due out? :P

I’ve got my manuscript on all my iOS devices, but my ultimate goal is to get it all into Scrivener 3 for Windows for the final polish. Does anyone know when this is happening? I love my iPads but I find I hunch over them a lot. Maybe I could put one on a box…

You can download the Windows Scrivener 3 public beta now.

We do not announce release dates.

Katherine

I put my iPad on a box for a long time, and that worked well enough. Eventually I bought a stand and it was wonderful. Since then my wife has commandeered the iPad, and she thinks the stand is wonderful too.

The one I bought was the AboveTEK Long Arm Aluminum Tablet Stand iPad Stand. But there are many out there to choose from. No need for hunching. :smiley:

Best,
Jim

That’s fair. I bought a new laptop because I got accepted into a writing school program and I was hoping Scrivener would be ready to go by the time classes start at the end of August. I guess I’ll stick with Notepad for now. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, you can always download the beta and use that until v3 is released. That’s what I and many others are happily doing. The beta is just a teeny bit better than Notepad. :slight_smile:

I can’t risk losing everything to a beta. I’m at 101k words. :slight_smile:

You should always keep good backups, of course, but this is a fairly late beta and should be pretty stable. I think a number of people have been using it exclusively for a while now.

Katherine