Where do I find word history?

I’ve read that you can access ‘word history’ under ‘Projects’. However, I don’t have that selection. Not sure if this is because I have the latest Scrivener version.

Also, is there a way to track how many words I’ve written in a given time frame? I’ve seen videos of people who have this function above the tool bar but I can’t figure out how to obtain it.

Hello Scribbles,
The features you have mentioned, you have probably seen on a video of the Mac version. The bad news is that the current version of Scrivener for windows does not support enhanced word counts and a detailed writing history. The good news is that the next version of Scrivener for Windows does support all of those bells and whistles. The very good news is that it will be released very shortly (was due at the end of August 2019, but they are just ironing out a few more bugs, so not long now.). The excellent news for you is that presumably, due to your post and post count, you have not had Scriv for windows all that long, and as such the move to the very latest version will be a free upgrade.

For all the trouble we’ve had from Paddle past months, version 3 should be free for all Scrivener owners, plus a $10 gift certificate to one’s favorite coffee shop.

Sorry, what on earth are you going on about?

This thread: [url=unable to verify your activation for more then two months]; and this one: [url=License manager ended unexpectedly]; and this one: [url=Error: A connection to the licensing server could not be established].

Yes I am aware of those issues. But why jump in to what was a straightforward Technical support request by a user with twaddle about an issue he had that had already been settled.

From his posting;

BY PAUL.JACOB

“Thank you Katherine, I’m glad you know (and everyone knows) it’s a Paddle issue and not a Scrivener issue. The disruption in my workflow is both stressful and costly. I will open a support ticket tomorrow”