Where is the Zen in this forum?

I know that Scrivener is an amazing tool for writers. I’m still learning some of the basics of it for my novel writing, so I find it helpful to see how others use Scrivener.

I come in here and see…mostly questions!!

Frustration.

Even allowing for a couple of follow on questions per thread, I see a lot more answers than questions.

We’re all about the love.

Okay…I’ll look again. Yes, the love. Thanks for the reminder.

Pseudo Zen thought question

What is the answer to person asking a question in an attempt to complain of questions being asked?

Annshu, respectfully…

Lots of answers in all the forums, but maybe Zen is not the issue.

Maybe the real Zen
In this Scrivener forum
Is questions unasked

Perhaps another forum, grasshopper, has answers more suited to the questions not yet asked, although they, too, may lack the Zen :slight_smile:

The only eternal question that transcends all others…, by the way, without an ever answer is, ‘When do we get the Scrivenrer for IOS?’

:slight_smile:

Now, that is food for meditation!

The monk stopped to smell a flower.

“Flower’s past its freshest”, he observed to no one in particular.

A Zen Buddhist walks up to a hot dog vendor and says, “Make me one with everything.”

If the Buddhist eats the hotdog, does s/he immediately reach Nirvana as the universe comes to an end?

‘When do we get the Scrivener for IOS?’ the monk asked. The master thwacked him over the head with a stick, ‘You already have it’, The monk was enlightened.

“Peace of mind produces right values, right values produce right thoughts. Right thoughts produce right actions and right actions produce work which will be a material reflection for others to see of the serenity at the center of it all.”

― Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance: An Inquiry Into Values

He gives the hot dog vendor a $10 note and waits… “Ah!” says the hot dog vendor “change comes from within!”

Okay, thanks for the Zen everyone!

AmberV said: “‘When do we get the Scrivener for IOS?’ the monk asked. The master thwacked him over the head with a stick, ‘You already have it’, The monk was enlightened.”

So there you have it…the sound of one hand clapping :slight_smile:

“Master?” said Grasshopper.
“Yes, Grasshopper?” said The Master.
“When will we have Scriv iOS? asked Grasshopper
“When we have Heaven on Earth, Grasshopper,” replied the Master.
“ You taking the piss, Master? asked Grasshopper.
“Yes I’m taking the piss, Grasshopper,” replied the Master.

hahaha

+1 (N.B. LOL RIP)

Careful, piggy! There are those aboard Scriv who are orbiting the ‘iOS Mutiny on the Scrivener’ scenario. You could be lining y’self up for: Then you’ll have to purchase won’t y?’

unless it’s with: then it’s [size=150]HoHoHo!![/size] +1 (N.B. LOL RIP)