Will this Important Feature be Included?

When I write, I need to have a contrasting color scheme (such as dark blue background with white text) otherwise I find it difficult to concentrate. I am planning on purchasing scrivener when it releases, but I would like to know if such a feature is to be included with it? I have never used the mac version, so any insight on the matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you Windows Scrivener Team! I am already immensely impressed with this program. Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

This is scheduled to be available before official release. Team are focusing on making the software stable before moving on to customisation.

Check out the missing feature section of the known bug list.

Hope that helps.

Black text on a white background is about as contrasting as you can get. </friendly jibe>

Note that the full-screen editor will probably customize itself more readily than the windowed interface (though judging from the Mac version, you will be able to change just about all portions of the editor where you can enter text).

If you start using features that change the colors of individual objects (like labels in the binder), then your customized color scheme might require you to make changes in a wide variety of user interface elements. It’ll be absolutely possible once WinScriv reaches parity with the Mac version*, but could be a pain in the butt.

• Please note, I am not in any way privy to information that isn’t posted on these forums, and I haven’t paid much attention to the beta, so take my words with a grain of salt.

Thanks, I appreciate both your replies. Thank you for taking time to respond :slight_smile: