Wonderful Writing Software

Hi all,
I downloaded a demo of Scrivener a couple of nights ago and can’t stop writing. Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou for this invaluable tool! I am definitely signing up for the long haul.

My favorite feature has got to be the ability to view two pieces of writing at the same time. I tend to do all of my writing in snippets. My computer is riddled with random paragraphs, sentences and even single words all on separate text documents that I mean to, someday, flesh out. I’ve tried to break myself of the habit but all attempts have failed. I thought I was destined to be a snippet writer who files bits and pieces never to see the light of day again but Scrivener keeps everything in the forefront where I can refer, link, merge and trash with heady abandon. I have never before seen a writing tool that works the way I do. Promise you won’t ever leave me.

I think I’m in love :slight_smile:

Hi Anne,

Many thanks for your kind words. Actually, one of the reasons I created Scrivener was because I had so many snippets lying around my hard drive in Microsoft Word documents, and really wanted a way to get a handle on all of my stuff.

We certainly have no plans to go anywhere, don’t worry. :slight_smile: In fact I’m currently hard at work on version 2.0 for next year sometime.

Thanks again!
All the best,
Keith