WOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!

Just got home from school and check the mail. in it was my nice new copy of MacLife. the cover theme? 30 best apps you’ve never heard of. number 3 on the productivity scale? our dearly beloved Scrivener!

i will type out the write up later in the night.

Congrats Keith!

sit back and have a nice glass of wine tonight.

Eric

Scrivener? Never heard of it.

Me niether.

:blush: its wot y get after unsafe sex :open_mouth:

I thought that was called “child”.

Learn something new every day…

…ain`t that a fact! :laughing: :laughing:

Especially for folks like you and me with lots of empty space between the auditory canals.

I wonder what it is like to be smart and “know everything important”? Had an applicant that actully made that claim. Out of shear arseholery I asked how to spell my name. The same one that was on the card I had handed him, the interview correspondence, and the name plate sitting on my desk facing him. Turns out there was one very important thing that he didn’t know.

The guy I did hire was worth the frustration though. Does an amazing job.

:open_mouth:

Its is a code for GOD MODE when writing.
Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start

When I grow up, I want to have a Scrivener.

At lot of folks say that until the 3rd week of 2AM feedings. If they survive that it is the “I brought it into the world I will take it out 2’s”. 5-10 is decent then there is the “find myself” teens which blow. Hard. Not into driving yet, but only one of us will survive that. Probably not me.

Just be careful what you wish for and make sure you have your life mate before you start procreating. Once they are here you can’t return 'em. Ladys get real weird when you suggest that…

I wouldn’t say I’m prepared for the idea of babies being tough to care for, but I’m not in denial about it either.

And don’t worry, I don’t have any immediate plans for kids (get through my theatre training first, preferably meeting someone along the way).

However, I would equally be in denial if I said I didn’t get broody.

its the girls that get broody!! :open_mouth: Youre supposed to get randy!! Jeeezz!!

I’m also supposed to be revising - things don’t always turn out how they’re meant to.

RANDY REVISING

A tittle for a poem there`Seb :wink:

Oh vic-k
You were always my muse

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: