Word Count Wrong since Software Update

Bug: In order to get the total word count on the project, I go to the menu bar Projects > Writing History. I noticed after the last update, my total for November was incorrect (off my a few thousand). Glancing through the daily history, I noticed that the day I updated my software (November 27th), the “Draft” word count for that day was zero (9 in other which were edits to cards). I panicked and though that somehow the update deleted the words but when I went to that chapter, the 2,600 words I wrote that day were still there (whew) and if I went chapter by chapter and counted the words “by hand,” all of it was there. It’s just that the statistics are incorrect.

Specs:
Hardware Overview:

Model Name: MacBook Pro
Model Identifier: MacBookPro14,2
Processor Name: Dual-Core Intel Core i5
Processor Speed: 3.1 GHz
Number of Processors: 1
Total Number of Cores: 2
L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB
L3 Cache: 4 MB
Hyper-Threading Technology: Enabled
Memory: 16 GB
Boot ROM Version: 428.0.0.0.0
SMC Version (system): 2.44f5
Serial Number (system): C02VR3D0HV2R
Hardware UUID: 8F275404-14B4-50A1-9EF5-427EB8349631

System Software Overview:

Scrivener: 3.2.1

System Version: macOS 10.15.7 (19H15)
Kernel Version: Darwin 19.6.0
Boot Volume: Macintosh HD
Boot Mode: Normal
Secure Virtual Memory: Enabled
System Integrity Protection: Enabled
Time since boot: 14:05