Writers App and Writing App Promotion Codes

Hey guys!

About a year ago I’ve published promotion codes for my first app - Writers App. That’s an app to organize your thoughts and ideas and to structure your story. You can use it to plan your story and to hold your ideas from any time at any place.

Your great feedback helped to improve the app. Now the Writers App works on iPad, has iCloud, a better interface and settings to choose your most favorite font and font size.

Now version 1.6.1 is available and I want to improve the app even more. I’m already developing features like a pin security, adding a new “item” section and offering new export functions (like Dropbox).

To celebrate the actual version 1.6.1 I have once again promo codes for you guys; I hope you’ll enjoy the app, and if you should have questions or suggestions about it please contact me! I’m trying to make the Writers App one of the best apps for you to organize and structure your stories!

But enough talk, here are 30 fresh promotion codes for you:

M4RKLT4PK7F9
A4TAYW79XT9T
3PW3N6AHRXPA
LXJXW3TKHAHK
YEJ6TJ9MMT3W
94TAYWTMMELE
ETPYLL9K7RJA
3K33ML4TA94L
TJYH9H73XX9M
HMK7YLFNEEWE
MNK9EHYH6PN7
TTWPTPT4JTHT
XL7AP663A9W6
AM4PKALWTJ4K
J9YAL64ATNHJ
7KF3ELXJYKKX
3W343NHX3N3T
KTWP4LXEYEHN
376ETTFNREW3
MX9W4HN7KTWF
EAYMMWNEE6WM
TL4AYM6W9JLK
WPLEFFRHRAJE
Y9X49KFMYYNM
W36A3N3FLAA9
W9N47W3M9RHA
Y7RAJL4JHJPH
R9RLLY3W3A46
6MX9LEJWEFPT
4WYLHRXA7HNN

But that’s not all of it.

At the beginning of this year I’ve started to develop an iPad exclusive app called “Writing App”. This one is for writing your novels and short stories and to export your document files via email and Dropbox or to print them directly from your iPad via AirPrint. You can also customize the app by choosing different themes.

Besides the Writers App I’m also working on version 1.2 of the Writing App which will contain - for example - the possibility to create such single documents.

For this app I’ve also got 30 promotion codes for you. I know that this is the place for writers and I would be glad if you want to use the Writing App. If you should have questions, problems or suggestions about this app I would be very thankful if you would let me know that; I’m always trying to make my apps better so that the users - you - enjoy working with them.

Have fun using my apps and don’t be afraid to contact me if you have any suggestions!

Thanks and best regards from Germany,
Thomas

PS: Here are the Writing App promotion codes:

K6JWW9H3X9FJ
37TFELAJLMTL
X9PT7HA49NHX
HA34NW9YNT4L
LF3E9JPJEY7K
JN6XN7NH36MR
TLNPH67NAWY4
WYXAAN39L3LL
NNRE4Y47HWTF
RT7XWFP3NMFN
L9KJ7X6RJ4LW
WLNFMR4ETLRM
6FW9APMLE69P
F7A3APN4YYXN
9KWKWFA9N4RL
WAEAHELF3Y7W
9JHNFHXRANHM
33MRNYHJXL6N
N4RRKKHXEHAN
3RYY6HE7EN3L
6FXJEEHN96FX
PYT7MEMX9YHT
TYETRY4P4HRT
WYNFWA9WE7RH
4FT9W7XWKLAX
76HE4LLW4PHA
AKXTY6KN4TXP
TPY9HY76PKLW
RX9WNYWEYEWE
MMYPALE9KWHM

Hi

I used K6JWW9H3X9FJ

Thank you very much!

Hello,

Used 37TFELAJLMTL. Thanks for your generosity!

I have used x9pt7ha49nhx and m4rklt4pk7f9.

Thank you for your generosity.

Hi Thomas,

thank you, I used MMYPALE9KWHM.

Keep it up…

Thanks!

I used N4RRKKHXEHAN

I’m back from the dead right on time!

I can’t find your software. Can you provide a link?
Thank you.

Of course, here are the links to the App Store:

Writers App: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/writers-app/id423122863?l=de&ls=1&mt=8
Writing App: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/writing-app/id493933187?l=de&ls=1&mt=8

Thank you very much. Will check it out.
Saludos,
Esmeralda

Hi and thank you so much
I have used WLNFMR4ETLRM

I used the TYETRY4P4HRT code for those rare times I’m able to pry my wife’s iPad2 from her preternaturally powerful grip. I’m looking forward to trying your app (she has to sleep sometime). Thanks for providing the promotion codes.