Wrong font!

Hi there!

My default font has been an Adobe one. Since Scrivener was upgraded to the latest version (1.9.5), it switches to Opus Chords Sans Condensed Std every time Scriv’s opened. I’ve tried to change it back and then open it up; I’ve uninstalled and installed; none of these worked. It had never happened with the last version.

Someone help! It drives me crazy…

My workaround for this is to use Arial font temporarily as this saves and opens ok. It is a pain hopefully fonts can be fixed/restored soon.

Thanks a lot, MJS. I’ll try as you advised.

Cheers. I’ve switched to Georgia and it works. Guess it has something to do with the language? My adobe font is a Chinese one.

Similar problem here. Ever since the last Scrivener update, it keeps changing my font from the previous day’s work. EVERYTHING that I made changes on is switched to an ugly, unreadable font. (Gil Sans MT Condensed Bold.) Even if I only changed one word, the entire chapter is changed to the hideous font. It’s annoying to have to go and change everything when I start Scrivener.

You may already have seen this, but here is at least a partial explanation: [url]https://forum.literatureandlatte.com/t/serious-problem-on-font/34052/1].

Thank you for your reply. Downloading the previous version is probably my best option at this point.

That was a bust. The Gil Sans MT Condensed Bold font is on everything still, even though I uploaded the old update.