zoom button

I notice the tutorial speaks of the zoom button as “the green button on the top-left”, and yes, there are the default Mac-style close-minimize-maximize buttons, but these aren’t in color (at least not in Tiger). The only green button in that area is the Add button, so I just wanted to point out that the directions are a bit misleading.

Otherwise, been having fun exploring the app. Have tried Ulysses and Tinderbox and Scrivener (great name) has some of the desirable features of both. Keep up the good work.

Hmm, sorry, but this is splitting hairs somewhat. The zoom (maximize) button in the toolbar is green - and in Tiger too. I am guessing that you have your colour scheme in System Preferences set to “Graphite”. In that case, you are right, it is not green, it is grey. All the same, most folk know that it is normally green, given that the default setting of Tiger is not Graphite.

Either way, this doesn’t belong in the Bug Hunt forum as it is not a bug with the software, so I’m hauling it over to feedback.

Thanks for the positive comments about the app - glad you like it.

All the best,
Keith

Agh, you’re right. I don’t usually get caught out with my preferences clouding my judgment, but in this case I did. My bad.

:slight_smile: