Zoom function in Quick Reference Panel

Dear Keith,

Congratulations on the 2.0 update. Great work! I’ve taken to using the Quick Reference panel more now and have noticed there isn’t a zoom function. As I work on a high res 15 inch Macbook Pro, this functionality would come in handy (for me at least). I use the Quick Reference panel not only to reference a document ‘quickly’, but as if it were a third screen in a 3-way screen split.

All the best,

Gil

Thanks for the kind words. A zoom button in the QR panel is on the list for one of the early free updates. It probably won’t make 2.0.1 as that will be mainly a bug-fix release, but it should make 2.0.2 or 2.0.3, whenever that turns out to be.
Thanks,
Keith

Hey there! Sorry for bumping this up.
Been lookin’ and lookin’ and lookin’ and couldn’t find “Zoom” in “Customize Toolbar”! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Well. Having researched the above subject, I’ve reached the conclusion that one of the following must be true:
(1) I need new eyeglasses! (YES! So I wear reading glasses! So what!)
(2) There’s no Zoom button in Customize Toolbar.
Um. So, KB. Is it possible to add the Zoom thingy to “Customize Toolbar”? Comes in handy when I use Wrap and then wanna see things, well, BIGGER.* :open_mouth:

[size=85]* Fluff, don’t you dare tell me now I’m a “Wanton floozie!!!” !!![/size]

?? It’s in the footer bar, where it’s always been. :slight_smile:

…Which should teach me to avoid using the “Hide Footer View” function! I’m so VERY embarrassed! :blush: :blush: :blush:

Ha, glad you found it! :slight_smile: