Activation failed in 3.3 version

I have a license since 2019 (using it on 2 my macbooks at home). After updating to 3.3. version I face with “Activation failed” message.
Installing 3.3.1 doesn’t help. I don’t do anything except these updates, so I have no idea why the error occurred.

My guess is that your licence was issued by eSellerate which went bust sometime round about then. Lit&Lat now use Paddle for lincensing, so get in touch directly with Lit&Lat support. They don’t deal with licence issues through the forum.

2 Likes

Thank you. My license key was sent from Paddle.
I’ve written to Lit&Lat support but still hadn’t any answer.

Still have no response to the support request I’ve posted on Saturday.
Please help me to solve the problem with activation.

We typically do not handle licensing questions via the forum since it’s a public space.

I checked our help-desk queue for a help request from the email address you’re using here on the users forum. But, I do not see any help tickets associated with it.

When an email requesting assistance is successfully received, an auto-reply confirming its receipt usually arrives within a few moments. If you didn’t see that auto-reply in your email or in your spam, it likely wasn’t received.

Did you use the mac.support@literatureandlatte.com email address when submitting your request? If you did, could you please re-submit the request?

You can also go to scrivener.tenderapp.com, click the “Create a profile” option in the upper-right corner of the screen, and then click “Start a discussion” to open a new help request.