Any macOS users who would like to proofread "Mastering Scrivener Themes for macOS"?

The e-book “Mastering Scrivener Themes for macOS” nears completion. I’m looking for proofreaders using Scrivener on an Apple Macintosh computer.
I’ve noticed serious differences between the working of Themes between the platforms, and I want to be sure I haven’t missed an essential part or left information in the book that shouldn’t be there.
This e-book is considerably smaller than the book on the Windows version, because functionality for Themes is relatively limited on macOS.

I will provide proofreaders with the Advanced Reader Copy and proofreaders will get the final version of the e-book for free using my shop.

So, if you have some time on your hands, own and use a mac and read English natively, please drop a line below or leave an email address in a PM, so I can send you the ARC.

(When your sure you’d like to own this book, it’s on preorder at Amazon. :slight_smile: )

Thanks in Advance!

4 Likes

Interested in how to create Themes on a mac? Drop me a line…

1 Like

Did you get my PM?

:slight_smile:

Mark

I did. Thx! Hoping some other forum users are interested…

I’d be interested to look at your work. I am English and have edited several books as a freelancer.
I use Macs.

Thx. You’re a bit late to the part. The first edtion of the book was published the first of May.

Still, I’m willing to send you the Advanced Readers Copy. Leave an email address in a Personal Message on this forum…

Thanks for your reply, sorry about that.
The fact of the matter is, I paid no attention to the date. Having just joined the forum, I imagined it would be busier than it is, and the lack of response to your post made me think it was ‘just posted’. Obviously, now, it wasn’t. Never mind, the thought was there.
As a ‘newbie’ I don’t appear to have PM rights, so cannot send my email, but thanks for the offer of an ARC anyway.

It’s actually a rather busy forum, with new questions every day and currently discussions of a hundred posts. Welcome to the forum.:slightly_smiling_face: