AUTO-FIT not retained in style Definition

Everytime I apply a style the auto-fit setting is forgotten. This requires me to go into the menu and re-apply. Please add auto-fit as a checkbox for the properties that are part of the style definition. It would also be nice if there was a shortcut for auto-fit. FYI: I also set to auto-fit under the preferences>new note but this didn’t help. Thank you!

Auto-fit was never intended to be included in what gets saved or applied by styles, which should explain why that isn’t working.

As for putting a shortcut on it though, as a Mac user you have complete control over shortcuts.

AmberV, are you having a bad day? I have been a long time user of Scrivener and had thought the company backing it was populated by professional and polite people. I was wrong. My decision as to whether to purchase Scapple has now become more problematic because I can rest assured whenever I make a feature suggestion or bug report I will receive this sort of rude and unprofessional treatment.

I just tell you how it is and how it’s meant to work, and what works best to do what you want to do. If that’s not your cup of tea, I’ll leave your posts to someone else to answer in the future. :slight_smile:

1 Like