Thanks for the 1.5 Beta download ! This time, everything seems to work much more fluently.
Except that importing rtf files is still somewhat mixing up the apostrophes and accented characters.
I saved a long Word document (must be 2003) to rtf.
After importing it, I noticed that the APOSTROPHES did not follow.
To get rid of this problem, I tried saving
- From Word to Works
- From Works to rtf
This imported really fine : formats are taken over, and the apostrophes as well.
But then I noticed that ACCENTED CHARACTERS were DOUBLED, but ONLY SOME OF THEM.
In Word, these characters are ok.
In Works they are ok.
In my rtf file, they are ok.
In Scrivener’s rtf file, they are not.
I was ready to upload two short files, but on the forum “the extension rtf is not allowed”.
If you want to see these files, let me know where to send them.