BETA 36 Issues with Update Download

The window of automatic update did open, but then the download remained at 0% and later completely went away…
Via “seach for updaets” i finally succceeded to download the update, but only after a second try.
Might there be something wrong?
My internet connection seems to work as always.

Worked perfectly on my PC, so doesn’t seem to be a general problem. So, it might be something in your setup (e.g. antivirus software can often interfere with new software installations, especially if it’s the kind of supposedly smart software that automatically blocks unfamiliar programs; I’ve had Norton 360 block betas of another program I use fairly often).

Worked fine for me also. Whenever I have an issue with a download I run a quick speedtest. (, and others).

Occasionally I seem to have a stable connection, yet some downloads don’t work. Apart from speed, from time to time a high Ping time seems to result in downloads not happening.

Usually a router/modem reset clears it. I have 100mbs fibre connection that is usually great, just sometimes the nbn (national broadband network) has an off moment and doesn’t play nice.

Do you run a VPN? I have a corporate one for all work including video meetings and my private one for my own use. Both can play up on occasion, causing this and other issues. A vpn restart, or swap to another server on the private one often clears issues like this.

Flawless. Up and running on v36.

Looks like I’ve been too early in the mroning g
In one instance I got the message that the wbsite couldn’t be reached …
I updated on 3 devices and always needed more than one try. my dughter did not get to downloadit at all.
But just now it worked for her without any hiccup.

Perhaps I should sleep somewhat longer …

Beta 35 seemed to crash – let’s just say it wouldn’t open a file after the update was posted. No warning of an update, either. Odd. Not going to bother reproducing it; I’ll just d/l the update.