Cannot install vers. 3.0 on multiple PCs

'Lo, ev’ryone. I’ve been trying to do this on my own and even just uninstalled version 1 of Scrivener (which I hope I don’t regret since I still use vers. 1 :flushed:) on my laptop. This is because I’m trying to install vers. 3 of Scrivener onto my laptop, which is already installed on my PC, and I simply can’t.

I don’t understand why; this never happened with vers. 1. I keep being told that my license has been used already; do I need to buy another vers. 3 from an upgraded vers. 1 for one computer? :worried:

I tried looking for this topic elsewhere and couldn’t. Thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

You can install Scrivener on multiple PCs though the licence does lock after a certain number of installs. L&L support will unlockfor you.

You need to use the contact link on the web site as they don’t handle licencing issues on the forum for privacy.

1 Like

Installing on an infinite number of PCs should work with no problem, but there may be a limit on how many you can register and get out of trial mode. Even trial mode lasts 30 days.

If you’re running into that issue, report it here:

Literature & Latte support

Are you using your old v1 license, or the new v3 license? You may want to double-check.