changing General Meta-Data

Hello.
I have all these documents selected:

How I mark these option (Page Break Before) for all documents??

That’s something you do when you compile. Have you spent time doing the interactive tutorial that you access through the help menu or from the start-up page?

:slight_smile:

Mark

Yes, I have, but the tutorial doesn’t help much with the details.

where is the option to mark all checkboxes at once? I cannot find.

I think you hold down either the Alt key, or the Ctrl key and click on one of the boxes—I’m on Mac, so I’m not sure which on Windows. One click marks them all as chosen, a second click marks them all as not chosen … though it might be the other way round.

Also, bear in mind that as a Mac-user, I’m on v. 3—which has significant and very good changes to the whole compile process—so I no longer have access to the equivalent compile dialog to v. 1.9 for windows. The alt-click still works the same in Mac v. 3, though.

Mark

I think you hold down either the Alt key, or the Ctrl key and click on one of the boxes—I’m on Mac, so I’m not sure which on Windows. One click marks them all as chosen, a second click marks them all as not chosen … though it might be the other way round.

Also, bear in mind that as a Mac-user, I’m on v. 3—which has significant and very good changes to the whole compile process—so I no longer have access to the equivalent compile dialog to v. 1.9 for windows. The alt-click still works the same in Mac v. 3, though.

Mark

The alt gr worked in version 1.9.
I can’t upgrade to 3.0 at the time.
thank you. my issue is solved.