Does Scrivener track/record words written per day?

I know that you can set word targets, track sessions and look at overall project statistics for word count. But does Scrivener track words per day anywhere? Is there a way for me to go back and find, okay, on March 1st I wrote 850 words, on the 2nd it was 1243, on the 3rd it was 327, etc?

I’d love to see that as a built-in feature later on, if not. I keep forgetting to make a note of how many words I’ve written in a session, and sometimes I’m able to swing multiple sessions per day. It’d be great to be able to go back and see the progress in a more granular way. The only way I know of to do it now is go back and select all the words I wrote on a day to get the auto-count of how many words I’ve highlighted, which is less than ideal, and it’d be nice to not have to use a separate tracker.

It’s already there:

Project > Writing History …

Awesome, I was hoping it already existed. Thank you! Does that exist in the iOS version, too, or would I need to use desktop?

I think that’s only in the desktop version. At least I don’t see it in the iOS version.

Bummer. I have the desktop version, too, but it doesn’t look like it’s capturing the words I write in the same synced document on other devices–I checked my desktop version after sync today and the 1097 words I wrote this morning on the tablet aren’t accounted for in the history. Maybe in a future release! Thanks for the help!