Dropbox synch

In setting up Scrivener for IOS, I inadvertently let it set the Dropbox synch folder to “Scrivener” (the default), but the Dropbox folder I actually use is “Scrivener Projects”. I didn’t make the same mistake on iPhone–I set the proper folder, and the projects all show up as they should. Is there a way to correct this–to reset to the proper folder? I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app on my iPad (which is the one I’d actually work on, vs. the iPhone), but the option to chose a folder doesn’t come back. If I rename the folder, I can’t access the projects from the desktop (Windows), and I don’t want to risk losing work at this point.

You can change the Dropbox folder the iOS app points to by opening the iOS app, tapping “Edit” in the upper right corner, and then tapping the gear icon in the lower right corner. From there, tap “Dropbox Settings” and a screen should appear that will allow you to change the folder.

(Note: I tested these steps out on my iPhone. I don’t have an iPad to test this, so the various options might be in slightly different places on the iPad app.)

Thanks so much, Megan–solved the problem. I feel like a dunce for not figuring it out myself.