Editing Styles I want to define the first line and space after paragraphs

Oh, again… I wish I never upgraded to 3.0. =/ This update has been nothing but a pain.

It took a week to figure out how to get my old chapter breaks and formattings again.

I’m trying to edit a style so that I can have a 0.5 break for the first line.

When I type, I get a totally new style. When I made a new style, I have extra 0.5 breaks.

All I want is to make a style that has .5 for the first line, and a 10 pt break after paragraphs.

Thank you for your time. Sorry for the rant, but god this 3.0 is just so frustrating. I’ve wasted hours with it.

※



–>※

If this is a formatting you want almost everywhere, instead of creating a style once your paragraph is formatted the way you want it to be, go to Options/Editing/Formatting, and click this :

This will then be your default formatting for everything that is not assigned a style, for new documents.
. . . . . .

To apply it to already existing documents, use this option :

→ This will only work for paragraphs that don’t have a style.

Remove then the style if needed :

1 Like