Eight Questions: The Literature and Latte team

All of which goes some way toward making sense of the content of garpu’s post, in repsose to

Now all I need is for some one to explain your response to the statement: “The L&L team have been set a non Scriv/Scap task, of considerable complexity” :confused:
What am I missing. I’m an addled brained old welder, not a thirty/forty something IT/ Coding warrior.

Vic

.DOCX - A proprietary MS Word document format not supported by Scrivener
.RTF - A rich text document format supported, nay championed, by Scrivener

Sorry. I thought I’d made it clear that the hypothetical exercise had no connection to Scriv&Scap, but has more to do with the fascinating individuals your interview revealed.

I’ll take it from your response, that the exercise as described, holds no interest for you. Sorry to have been a nuisance.
Cheers
Vic.

Elder K,

I do not think that piggy is uninterested, but is instead, distracted. He may be pondering your described scenario, stumbling on the “how” and the “where” to make it happen. Do you not agree that ponder such things might make one’s responses… vague? unhelpful? even terse?

Vic, I agree that they are all fascinating people and it would no doubt make for much better viewing than the stuff Mrs Pigfender watches on the tv.

I wasn’t intending to be vague, unhelpful or terse. I was just saying that when I sent the interview questions over to them for the 8Qs thing I did it in a Word document and I got told off. I was advising the hypothetical organiser of any future hypothetical exercises to avoid this mistake.

My head hurts. Where is my medicine?

Hugs,

Rog

PS Just to be clear. No one is expecting me to put all ten of them on a plane, or buy ten Mac Book Airs are they?

Young Master Jaysen,
Don’t concern yourself with, His Obtuseness’ misinterpretive take on immediate and not so immediate facets of everyday existence. The axis of his world enters through cranial and exits anally.

Good luck with locating your missing stump.
Fluff

Sorry! Forgot you forum people don’t all live inside my brain.

Only send things to L&L as .docx, noted. :wink:

We have now identified the Imp among the L&L crew.