Chapter 1 … <?p>
Chapter 2 … <?p>

I’m hoping the ToC to be like this :
Chapter 1 … 3
Chapter 2 … 7

But after compile to PDF, it turned out to be like this:
Chapter 1 … 2
Chapter 2 … 2

Page 2 is the number of page of my ToC. Also, the link doesn’t work. I already uncheck “remove hyperlink” before click compile button.

Why? Please help me, thank you :slight_smile:

Scrivener needs to use the Microsoft Office converters in order to convert the page numbers and links for the table of contents during compile. If you have MS Office 2007-2013 installed on your computer, you can go into Tools > Options in Scrivener and select the Import/Export tab, then click “Export Converters…”. From the drop-down menu on the left, choose “PDF”, then on the right choose “Microsoft Office”. Click OK a few times to apply those changes, then try the compile again–you should get everything working again.

Thanks for the reply. I am having the same problem with the ToC when compiling.

I ran into an issue while trying your solution. I am fine with I go into Tools > Options in Scrivener and select the Import/Export tab, then click “Export Converters…”,

But then go to the drop-down menu on the left and look for the option to choose “PDF”, I do not have “PDF” as an option. Instead, I have these three options: DOC, ODT, PS.

I have Microsoft Word 2013 installed and the latest version of Scrivener installed.

Any suggestions? Thanks!