Export to docx broken


I’ve been using Scrivener for Windows for a couple of months now and I also write on mi Galaxy Note 10.1 Android tablet. In order to do so I tested Scrivener export feature to docx format.The problem is that when your project contains folders (aka Chapters) with texts (akak Scenes) inside them and you export to .docx:

  1. If the scene title contains special characters (like á) an error is displayed but the file gets exported with the special character in its name replaced by garbage.

  2. If a chapter title contains any special character then no scene inside it gets exported and error messages are displayed for all those scenes.

My computer language is Spanish and I’ve got MS Office 2010 installed. No matter if you check the “Use Microsoft’s Office or OpenOffice” flag or not.