.fdx export- Joy!

I just did an .fdx export of a Scrivener project. I haven’t had to do one of those in quite a while and I was dreading it because I had always screwed it up in the past. (Not importing/exporting script settings properly way way back when the programs weren’t as well integrated. And then, last year, when I didn’t realize I needed to disable smart quotes, elipses and em dashes in the compile settings, so my .fdx export was littered with random characters). But today, it was perfect! Yea to me for not screwing up my compile settings, but big huge yea to you for making this so seamless! Custom margins, custom font, all of it was perfectly exported and formatted. Thank you, thank you.

Thanks! Glad it went well!
All the best,
Keith