Help. I’ve been using Scrivener for awhile, but I know I don’t use it to it’s full potential.
I ran a Word compile yesterday. All of the folders/text/etc. seemed fine when I closed the program. Today, however, I feel like Alice.
When I opened the whole manuscript, the paragraph formatting is gone from bits and pieces. In those places, the text appears minuscule on the screen, sometimes overlaps other regular sized text, and each sentence begins a new line.
I’ve also found long sections of white space. They aren’t really pages, because I can’t get a cursor on them, just very long gaps.
Finally, when I open the manuscript (the whole document), I’ve found entire chapters missing. If I open the files individually, my text is there.
I don’t know if this is relevant, but it’s also opening VERY slowly today, despite a complete shutdown.