Running 0.22 on Vista, uninstalled previous version before installing 0.22.
I noticed Lee said in his list of fixes for this edition;
1. Crash - If you click the very first document in the binder, then press and hold the down arrow key, Scrivener will crash when it gets to the end of the binder.
I just managed to get something similar to this.
- I clicked on the first page in the third folder of my document
- I held down shift, pressed down arrow key to select a number of pages (6).
- Scrivener froze for about 45 seconds
- Scrivener unfroze, but if I try up-arrow/down-arrow to select/unselect documents there is a response delay of a couple of seconds, or a freeze of 30 seconds or so.
I can replicate this repeatedly.