Got a new laptop for Christmas. I'm trying to install Scrivener on it (while keeping it on my desktop). Can someone tell me how to recover my lost code?

Hi, I tried using the lost code form on the website, but it keeps telling me the server is not responding. Is there another way I can request a copy of my install code?

Thank you for your help!

Stupid question, but, did you check your email archive ?

Not a stupid question, but yes, I did, lol. I couldn’t find it and I looked under several keywords such as ‘Scrivener’, ‘Literature’, ‘Code’, ‘Purchase’, and ‘Order’.

I was unsuccessful. Although it wouldn’t be the first time I’ve deleted an important email thinking it was just a sign up confirmation. :frowning:

Try a search for paddle

help@paddle.com is the email I’ve got my key from

1 Like

No, unfortunately it wasn’t under that either, although I greatly appreciate your assistance!

Perhaps I’ll just have to wait until the servers are back up. I guess it won’t kill me to be patient. I just really wanted to set it up and I had time tonight, lol.

Well. you could install it as a demo. It’s good for 30 days. All you’ll have to do is enter your license key once you’ve recovered it.

Else, when you talk of a server, you mean LL’s ?

The old reseller co. for Scrivener licenses is dead.

Wait, really? Yeah, that’s the site I was sent to when I searched on Google how to install it on multiple computers. It brought me to their webpage where there was a link to recover a lost code. Oh, no, that doesn’t seem good.

What website should I be visiting?

Literatureandlatte.com
They have a place to recover a license.
But I tried to fetch you the precise link, → the server is down. Perhaps you were in the right place. (?)

Oh, okay. I hope it’s not permanently down. :frowning:

I’ll keep trying. In the meantime, thank you so much for your help!

1 Like

https://www.literatureandlatte.com/lost-licence-recovery

1 Like

I just checked; the server seems to be up now. I entered my email address and within 5 minutes received an email with my licenses for Scrivener 1, Scrivener 3, and Scapple. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I was able to recover my information. Thank you so much! :grin:

1 Like