How can I Rename the topic use Hot Key same as windows [F2]

How can I Rename the topic use Hot Key same as windows [F2]

thanks

Can you clarify what you mean by ‘the topic’? Where in the interface is this thing you want to rename? In the Binder?

Thank you for your help,
How can I rename the binder name such as below

Double-click on the name and type a new one. But why? The name of that folder makes no difference anywhere, because there’s no reason to Compile it. Compile its contents, yes, but not the folder, and it’s not a bad thing to know what the folder represents.

On a Mac it is customary for lists like this to use the Esc key to toggle editing mode both on and off. Note that unlike Windows, Esc will not cancel your edit. You will find this convention observed throughout most areas of the software where there are lists of things (like keywords).

@drmajorbob: Double-click on the name and type a new one. But why? The name of that folder makes no difference anywhere, because there’s no reason to Compile it. Compile its contents, yes, but not the folder, and it’s not a bad thing to know what the folder represents.

Given the way in which the binder item directly above it is typed in, I suspect they would rather use a term in their native language, rather than a somewhat obscure English publishing term. That is certainly their prerogative. All of the binder items can be renamed in order to better personalise them, and all of the features that make use of specific folders for dedicated purposes allow for the free selection of items for that reason. There is no special naming convention you must adhere to.

I didn’t notice, sorry. Sometimes I can’t see past the end of my nose.

Thank you very much.