How to create new Binders with names?

I’m new to Scrivener and a little embarrassed to be asking for help. So far I’ve created a binder with a draft manuscript folder and some research folders. So that I can be working on multiple novels/projects, how do I create multiple binders, name them accordingly, and be able to switch between them. I’m very grateful to anyone who can point me in the right direction with this. Many thanks.

Scrivener is a file based program, in the sense that if you want to make a new Binder for an entirely different project, you would create a whole new project, the same way you created the first one, with the File/New Project… menu command. As with programs like Pages, you can open as many projects at once as you need, and can even drag things around between Binders. It’s just working with document windows at that point, so all of the normal methods of switching open documents could be used. The only major difference is that our “document windows” are a little more complicated than the ones in Pages and etc. :slight_smile: