The bug: After deleting all snapshots, icons in the Binder still show the folded-down corner indicating that they have Snapshots available (From “The Binder” under the Help menu: “Note that if a text document has a snapshot associated with it, the icon will have a curled corner to indicate this.”).
- File > New Project > Empty Project (give it a name)
- Select the Untitled item and put some text into it
- Just for clarity, Add another item and put some text into that, too
(now both icons are rectangles with text textures, no corner folds)
- Snapshots > Take Snapshots of All (and choose Yes in the dialog)
(now the icons have folded-down corners)
- Snapshots > Show Snapshots …
- Choose the Snapshot, choose Delete, choose OK
If you look at the icons in the Binder, they still have curled corners, even though there are no longer any Snapshots in the project.
I’m seeing this behavior on my Intel-based MacBook Pro running Scrivener 1.03 on OS X 10.4.9. Hardware: 2.33 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 3 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM.