Incomplete/invalid coupon

I’m trying to upgrade Scrivener 1 to Scrivener 3. I’ve downloaded Scrivener 3 and it’s currently in trial mode. When I selected the option to upgrade from an older version, I put in my email and license to generate the coupon code. The only issue is, the code I get is SCR3WIN-UPG- followed by my email but it trails off into three dots. I’ve copied and pasted it in the discount code in buy now on both the website and the app itself but it tells me it’s invalid.

I’ve tried to do it with and without the on the end. By putting in my full email with .com.au but nothing works. Is there a way to find out my full coupon code? I’d love to use Scrivener 3 and get into writing again but I don’t really wish to spend close to $100 when I’m apparently eligible for either a free upgrade or a discount.

Any help would be much appreciated!

We don’t handle licence-related issues on the user forum. Please contact us privately via sales@literatureandlatte.com, letting us know your registered email address for Scrivener 1 for Windows, so that we can look into this and advise. If you can attach your original order confirmation email to your message to us, that would be even better! :grinning:

All the best,
Astrid

1 Like

Thank you very much for the quick response, the issue has been resolved! :smiley:

1 Like