Index Card Line Break Issue[BUG LOGGED]

Lines separated by a carriage return display abnormally when card is no longer being edited.Untitled.jpg

agrees Each 0 thingy is an enter, because on mine I have two of them and I’ve hit enter twice at those spots. :smiley:

whenever i hit enter my text editor for the note cards just exited. it was like i wasnt able to do that, so i didn’t realize that you were supposed to be able to do that, but i would love to be able to do so.

Windows 7

Check your settings in the Navigation tab. Specifically: “Return ends editing synopsis in corkboard and outliner”

While changing the settings does make it so that you can edit the notecard without having to go the copy and paste route to get line breaks, once you exit the edit feature, the linebreaks still disappear, and are replaced with O’s (or in my case, boxes).

I’m glad that I can now more simply edit the content of the card, but the fact that it doesn’t display properly when not being edited still needs to be corrected.

In mine, whenever I paste something in it always inserts a line up top - so I’ve had to go back and delete them. A little annoying, but definitely not bad enough to make me consider not using the program.