Issues with license server

Well, perhaps I picked the wrong thread, but I am pretty certain that I saw someone with the same issue as you somewhere…
If you search the forum a little, maybe go back 2 or 3 months, if I recall properly, you’ll find an answer to your question.

Check this thread :

…and see if it ain’t your anti-virus blocking the connection.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

If this is no help,

…have you tried reinstalling to that one computer ?
…or look for what is different in that one computer vs the two others (OS settings etc) ?

Yes reinstalled…

Each computer is configured for different purposes, with dozens of different programs…

I was able get that behavior to stop by logging in as an administrator. Saw that solution in a board somewhere. Forgot about it, and had to search again to find it after I did an upgrade. Seriously annoying ongoing issue.

Definitely avoiding rabbit holes, @Mad_Girl_Disease , but I think your eye for detail caught something quite good here.

In fact, I first iinterpreted this had to do with indented lists…and it turns out, I think it actually does.

It might be just the tests I tried, but indented lists seem much more stable now, when you move items around. That would follow, actually, from what this item seems accttually to say. Then a side effect, that’s most welcome.

Behavior isn’t fully right yet, as sometimes order labels turn out wrong on movementts, but that’s easily fixed by reapplying the list format on the line that goes wrong - other lines at same level will aso pick that up.

I’m a little concerned about starting up the lists conversation again before its time, but would like even so to let @tiho_d know his work is noticed, and much appreciated. Maybe @kewms can pass that on, if naming him here doesn’t :slight_smile:

Perhaps it is also a very careul step by step in this area, which would make good sense :herb::herb:

1 Like